In My Cart
Regarding the evolution of my fall taste personality, here’s a record of items I definitively know to be true:
1. I assume — no, sorry, I know — I want leopard-print pants. I’ve wanted them ever since this sold-out Dries Van Noten pair crossed my trail, and I haven’t stopped wanting them since. The want become acute upon the primary whiff of autumnal air that shot via my nostrils on the onset of September. I’ll know the place I’ll put on them, too: dinner dates, Scorpio birthday events and mattress.
2. I additionally know the way I’ll put on them: with a puff-sleeved Miu Miu sweater (in my desires, thoughts you) and platform sandals. Maybe with socks, if it’s cold, but in addition possibly with out, if my summer time pedicure remains to be intact.
three. There isn’t any outfit that may’t be augmented with the addition of a $65 chainmail shoulder bag.
four. I can’t prevent day-dreaming about Alessandra Rich’s Little House at the Prairie meets Alexa Chung meets Instagram lawn birthday party attire, all of that are taunting me on MATCHESFASHION.com.
five. Since I may also’t prevent brainstorming techniques to flip myself Danish within the wake of Copenhagen Fashion Week, I would mix one in all stated Little House at the Prairie meets Alexa Chung meets Instagram lawn birthday party attire with ankle socks and New Balance shoes.
6. I’m nonetheless very a lot into gold hoops, however handiest in point of fact, in point of fact thick ones.
7. Knee-high boots are the one boots I need to put on. Especially inexperienced ones with a tiny heel.
eight. Huh. What have you learnt! Boots of that specific description exist and they’re 50% off.
nine. My ideally suited fall most sensible treads a high-quality line between “tidy pirate” and “Victorian cello player.” I need to put on them with skirts that fall slightly under the knee OR denim trousers. Dealer’s selection.
10. Ambush is these days making the good shades since sliced toast with avocado on most sensible. That’s all!
Collages by means of Louisiana Mei Gelpi.