|Diana Penty, the gorgeous Bollywood actor we know of is a ravishing Mumbaite, born and raised in the financial capital to a Parsi father and a Christian mother. Her claim to fame began in the year 2005 with a modelling stint, where she walked the ramp for Trussadi and Ferre- Italian designers at the much talked about India-Italy festival 2006. She then went on to work with Maybelline and took over from the erstwhile ambassador, Bollywood actor Deepika Padukone as the brand ambassador, and also the face of Garnier India. It was in 2008 when Bollywood noticed her, but recognition came in the year 2012, when the actress made baby steps into the silver screen world and worked for as a lead in COCKTAIL- Homi Adajania’s 2012 blockbuster. This was her launching pad which made her famous and noticed, having quite a number of accolades and awards coming to her kitty. Diana did not give up modelling even when she stepped into Bollywood; she still is seen at various launches and fashion weeks across the nation and some parts of the world, and meticulously chooses her movies too, turning down some because of low quality and standards.|
|Birthday Date||2 November 1985 (31 years)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Nationality||Emirati (currently she lives in India)|
|Religion||Diana’s mother is Christian while her father is Parsi|
|Education||Bachelors in Mass Media from St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Occupation||Model and Actress|
Rumor has it, Diana Penty was going around with Harsh Sagar, a businessman
|Waist Size||26 inches|
|Hip Size||33 inches|
|Shoe Size||8 US|
Favorite Things and Hobbies
|Food||Maggi, chicken curry, rice and daal, chocolates|
|Place||Czech Republic and Italy|
|Actor||Amitabh Bachan, Aamir Khan, Abhishek Bachchan and Boman Irani|
First Debut: Hindi Movie- Cocktail (2012)
Brand Endorsements: Wendell Rodricks, Manish Malhotra, Elite Models India, Rina Dhaka, Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri, Parachute, Westside, Maybelline, Garnier, Forever 21, TRESemmé, Nokia, Micromax Mobile,
- 2012- Cocktail-Vogue Beauty Awards, Female Debut (won)
- 2012- Cocktail- UK Bollywood Cosmopolitan Awards, Best Debut (Female) (won)
- 2012- Cocktail- BIG Star Entertainment Awards, Most Entertaining Actor (Film) Debut – Female (nominated)
- 2013- Cocktail-ETC Bollywood Business Awards, Most Profitable Debut (Female), (nominated)
- 2013- Cocktail- Filmfare Awards, Best Female Debut, (nominated)
- 2013- Cocktail- Screen Awards, Most Promising Newcomer – Female, (nominated)
- 2013- Cocktail- Zee Cine Awards, Best Female Debut, (nominated)
- 2013- Cocktail- Star Guild Awards, Best Female Debut, (nominated)
- 2013- Cocktail- Star Guild Awards, Best Actress in a Supporting Role, (nominated)
- 2013- Cocktail- International Indian Film Academy Awards, Best Supporting Actress, (nominated)
Remuneration: not given
Net Worth: not given
Diana Penty Weight Loss
- Dance routines at the studio
- Light weights at the gymnasium for 45 minutes
- Six days a week dance and gym plan
- Starts the day with plenty of fruits- papaya, apples, pears, chikoos and mangoes
- An egg and two slices of brown bread for breakfast
- Indian chai for breakfast
- Brown rice with chicken curry for lunch or vegetables and dal or fish curry
- Cheese tomato sandwich for tea
- Dinner is chicken with rotis or veggies with four rotis
Facts About Celebrity
- Diana does not smoke and it is not known yet if she consumes alcohol or not, so she is almost a teetotaler
- It was at the age of 19 through Elite that she got her first modeling stint at the Indo-Italian festival
- She has inter-faith parents
- She auditioned for the movie COCKTAIL in Rome for FOUR TIMES
- She was supposed to be the lead lady in the movie ROCKSTAR opposite Ranbir Kapoor
- She and King Khan (SRK) share the same date of birth
- Her favorite place to eat in Mumbai is ROYAL CHINA
- Apart from Italy and Czech Republic, she loves New York, London and South Africa (Cape Town)
- Apart from home cooked meals, she dotes on Chinese, Korean and Thai food
- Give her chocolates and lime juice any time any day and you win her heart
- Diana replaced Deepika Padukone as the brand ambassador for Maybelline
- Diana is a travel freak, a wanderlust to say so
- Diana does not believe in starving to stay slim; she loves her workouts and dance regimes to keep fit
- Diana loves being laid back in flip flops and pyjamas, when she is not shooting or when out with friends
Know more facts? Write in and we would love to share it with the world!
September 29th, 2017
Author: Mansi Kohli
Indo-Western Styles Are Diana Penty’s Major Choice of Fashion and We Love It
Being a keen observant of Diana Penty’s latest styles, we have drawn a conclusion that the lady plays the Indo-western fashion theme splendidly.
Her styles have been not just been versatile but also fashionable in every tone. Here is a pool of her latest appearances, dig in!
In Rara Avis
To the screening of her upcoming film, Lucknow Central, Diana Penty dolled up in a high necked satin two-toned maxi dress from Rara Avis by Sonal Verma. Soft wavy hair, natural makeup, and faded out lip shade rounded her beauty game. The statement neck-piece gave the western style a boho vibe.
In Urvashi Joneja
Drapes are the perfect way of playing the Indo-western theme and Diana nailed it in color-blocking drapes outfit by Urvashi Joneja. By adding Ritika Sachdeva choker, she kept the look captivating. Half pinned, wavy hairdo and smokey eyes sweetened the style without much hassle.
Diana was spotted doing a smart, uptown look in H&M red pant suit. While the Intoto beige sandals complemented her chic avatar, the vintage Kaiser neck piece from Aaraa by Avantika Jewellery added the boho chic twist to her classy style. All in all, along with smokey eyes and straight soft hair, the diva slayed the style royally.
Nidhi Jacob, the stylist along with the assistance of Divya Bavalia and Kritika Gill, the makeup artist, crafted the best looks of the wonderful actress, Diana.
September 13th, 2017
Diana Penty’s Minimalist Approach of Styling Is All We Are Crushing On
Diana Penty strengthened her stand in the Bollywood with her talent and persona and she has been a delight to follow on the social media. Being an ardent fan, we always kept a close tab on her appearances and thoroughly admit loving her wondrous styles.
Since an upcoming film titled ‘Lucknow Central’ is in her basket, she has been making appearances quite a bit promoting her film. Here are 3 simple yet stunning styles of the diva that our shutterbugs were excited to capture-
Boho Chic Style
Diana was captured doing a boho avatar in an off-shoulder tiered maxi dress in Ochre Ladakhi ultrasoft cotton by Verandah. Tan belt and tan Intoto heels were a smart pick to highlight the outfit. Barely visible Melt necklace and gray Chloe handbag completed her ensemble. Soft straight hair, glossy lips kept her beauty game in check.
Cream lace high necked top and floral asymmetric skirt by Sahil Kochar was Diana Penty’s choice of outfit for one of the promotional event. Miss match earrings from Swarovski and nude heels were her only pair of accessories. With a braided half hair band hairdo, she looked sweet and adorable.
Dreamy White Style
In a falling material white, cold shoulder maxi dress by Varun Bahl, Diana looked dreamy and princess like. The embellished halter neckline and waistline sufficed for the need for accessories perfectly. Tying up her mid-parted hair and with glowing makeup, Diana kept her beauty game racing.
Love her simple minimalist styles? We certainly do!
September 1st, 2017
Diana Penty Spreads Pleasant Monsoon Vibes Through Her Styles
Amidst the bucket of entertaining films that are yet to be released, there is one we are eagerly waiting for. Any guesses? It is the Lucknow Central starring Farhan Akhtar and Diana Penty.
Keeping a tab on every feed and update of the upcoming film, we captured the best of Diana Penty’s promotional styles. Looks like mini outfits are out of fashion and are delicately replaced by long, easy breezy apparels.
It’s fascinating that we could link every delightful appearance of the diva to the pleasant nature. So dive into decode some relaxing styles-
In a softly toned garden print outfit by Ridhi Mehra, Diana looked absolutely adorable. As delicate and graceful as a feather, Diana melted our hearts with her presence. Opting for a minimalist approach with simple tan colored Intoto sandals, red pout and half pinned wavy hair, she looked spectacular.
Like a soothing clear sky was Diana Penty in a Sukriti & Aakriti easy breezy outfit during one of the promotional events. The soft colored tassels along the side and the white tassels along the hemline added a sweet vibe to her look. Fizzy Goblet floral juttis, half pinned straight soft hair and crystal clear makeup rounded her style.
Diana Penty looked as pretty as a rose in a blush colored Rimple & Harpreet Narula ethnic outfit during one of the promotional events. The gold mica prints on the outfit was well complemented with gold toned Fizzy Goblet juttis. Sleek mid parted hairdo and red pout closed her beauty game.
With every style, Diana proved that mini dresses are not the only option to look fashionable and enticing. In a midnight blue separates from Jade by Monica and Karishma, she looked fancy and glamorous. Needledust juttis, Ritika Sachdeva metallic earrings played beautifully along with her style. Half pinned straight soft hair, smokey blue eyes, and perfectly highlighted makeup, she was simple yet impressive.
Hope you enjoyed the pleasant styles crafted by Nidhi Jacob and exhibited by our darling diva, Diana Penty.
July 22nd, 2017
Diana Penty’s Cool, Fresh Style Looks Irresistible
While out and about for the shoot of her upcoming venture, Parmanu, Diana Penty opted for cool, refreshing summer look. She brought all the favorite summer colors into one style and knocked us off our feet.
Diana picked an easy breezy white kurta with golden floral print on one side along with spacious blue straight pants from Payal Khandwala. Since the neckline of the outfit was high, she skipped the accessories game and that was definitely a smart choice.
All she needed to nail the look was a pair of flats, classy shades, and a roomy handbag. Soft half pinned tresses, red matte lips with minimal makeup kept her cool, chic look unfaltering and impressive.
This is one work-to-travel style and Diana is the proof of the thought! Nidhi Jacob, the stylist who goes by the insta name The Hidden Button, is the creative mind behind this lovely, refreshing look.
Hope you enjoyed her style!
September 13th, 2017
Author: Sai Bhargavi Chintaluri
Images Source: instagram